As they move to virtual environments, one of the things that IT shops need is a jukebox that stores all gold images for software stacks used in development, testing, and production. The programs that do this are called lab managers - because they were initially used in software development labs that were the early adopters of …
Platform reference for VMLogix LabManager
Thank you for your post on VMLogix LabManager Cloud Edition.
Your catch about the platform support reference on the website for our on premise product is a good one - we've updated it. We do support Citrix XS 5.0 or higher, Microsoft Hyper-V (including experimental support for Hyper-V R2 Beta) and VMware ESX 3.5.
Furthermore, we will be adding VMware vSphere and vCenter Server integration in a matter of weeks. If any of your readers are interested, they can visit http://www.vmlogix.com to request for a free trial license.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK