Watching your favourite bands while standing in foot-deep mud is tricky enough. Luckily, Orange has designed a mobile phone application that could make this year’s Glastonbury festival go slightly more smoothly for you. Orange_GlastoNav Orange's GlastoNav: past the bogs, round the mud, follow the waft of weed smoke... …
I found Glastonav to be...
...really very, very slow. That might be due to my SE P1i (not the whizziest of phones). Does anyone else have this problem?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why