Watching your favourite bands while standing in foot-deep mud is tricky enough. Luckily, Orange has designed a mobile phone application that could make this year’s Glastonbury festival go slightly more smoothly for you. Orange_GlastoNav Orange's GlastoNav: past the bogs, round the mud, follow the waft of weed smoke... …
I found Glastonav to be...
...really very, very slow. That might be due to my SE P1i (not the whizziest of phones). Does anyone else have this problem?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it