Watching your favourite bands while standing in foot-deep mud is tricky enough. Luckily, Orange has designed a mobile phone application that could make this year’s Glastonbury festival go slightly more smoothly for you. Orange_GlastoNav Orange's GlastoNav: past the bogs, round the mud, follow the waft of weed smoke... …
I found Glastonav to be...
...really very, very slow. That might be due to my SE P1i (not the whizziest of phones). Does anyone else have this problem?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*