Watching your favourite bands while standing in foot-deep mud is tricky enough. Luckily, Orange has designed a mobile phone application that could make this year’s Glastonbury festival go slightly more smoothly for you. Orange_GlastoNav Orange's GlastoNav: past the bogs, round the mud, follow the waft of weed smoke... …
I found Glastonav to be...
...really very, very slow. That might be due to my SE P1i (not the whizziest of phones). Does anyone else have this problem?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM