Just in case anyone missed Vodafone's 3-month promotional removal of roaming charges, the company is hosting a web site to which anyone can tweet their holiday destinations to share with the world. The site integrates with Google Maps to provide a display of the most popular holiday destinations amongst Twitter users, who are …
sept first back to normal
actually, if you've availed yourself of this offer then, I think, on September 1st you are not back to normal as you will be still signed up to passport. This could be a significant issue of PAYG users who will then find that a call from abroad is 65p + 20p/min using passport rather than something like 35p/min on normal PAYG roaming rates ... thus you need to talk for 5mins before you're saving again. I suspect that this whole campaign is aimed at getting people onto passport and then Vodafone will rely on inertia to keep them there
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...