Just in case anyone missed Vodafone's 3-month promotional removal of roaming charges, the company is hosting a web site to which anyone can tweet their holiday destinations to share with the world. The site integrates with Google Maps to provide a display of the most popular holiday destinations amongst Twitter users, who are …
sept first back to normal
actually, if you've availed yourself of this offer then, I think, on September 1st you are not back to normal as you will be still signed up to passport. This could be a significant issue of PAYG users who will then find that a call from abroad is 65p + 20p/min using passport rather than something like 35p/min on normal PAYG roaming rates ... thus you need to talk for 5mins before you're saving again. I suspect that this whole campaign is aimed at getting people onto passport and then Vodafone will rely on inertia to keep them there
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market