Just in case anyone missed Vodafone's 3-month promotional removal of roaming charges, the company is hosting a web site to which anyone can tweet their holiday destinations to share with the world. The site integrates with Google Maps to provide a display of the most popular holiday destinations amongst Twitter users, who are …
sept first back to normal
actually, if you've availed yourself of this offer then, I think, on September 1st you are not back to normal as you will be still signed up to passport. This could be a significant issue of PAYG users who will then find that a call from abroad is 65p + 20p/min using passport rather than something like 35p/min on normal PAYG roaming rates ... thus you need to talk for 5mins before you're saving again. I suspect that this whole campaign is aimed at getting people onto passport and then Vodafone will rely on inertia to keep them there
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars