Just in case anyone missed Vodafone's 3-month promotional removal of roaming charges, the company is hosting a web site to which anyone can tweet their holiday destinations to share with the world. The site integrates with Google Maps to provide a display of the most popular holiday destinations amongst Twitter users, who are …
sept first back to normal
actually, if you've availed yourself of this offer then, I think, on September 1st you are not back to normal as you will be still signed up to passport. This could be a significant issue of PAYG users who will then find that a call from abroad is 65p + 20p/min using passport rather than something like 35p/min on normal PAYG roaming rates ... thus you need to talk for 5mins before you're saving again. I suspect that this whole campaign is aimed at getting people onto passport and then Vodafone will rely on inertia to keep them there
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON