Just in case anyone missed Vodafone's 3-month promotional removal of roaming charges, the company is hosting a web site to which anyone can tweet their holiday destinations to share with the world. The site integrates with Google Maps to provide a display of the most popular holiday destinations amongst Twitter users, who are …
sept first back to normal
actually, if you've availed yourself of this offer then, I think, on September 1st you are not back to normal as you will be still signed up to passport. This could be a significant issue of PAYG users who will then find that a call from abroad is 65p + 20p/min using passport rather than something like 35p/min on normal PAYG roaming rates ... thus you need to talk for 5mins before you're saving again. I suspect that this whole campaign is aimed at getting people onto passport and then Vodafone will rely on inertia to keep them there
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great