Little more than a month after acquiring Virtual Iron for an undisclosed fee, Oracle is effectively killing the company's virtualization product. In a letter to Virtual Iron's sales partners, Oracle says it "will suspend development of existing Virtual Iron products and will suspend delivery of orders to new customers." And in a …
This might not be that bad if the "merging" is more like replacing :)
What does this mean for VirtualBox?
...I must admit, this has me worried for what Oracle might do to VirtualBox when it completes the acquisition of Sun. I now worry for its future.
Trade iron for a box?
Perhaps they're seeing more bread in Virtual Box which they can get off Sun?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...