Little more than a month after acquiring Virtual Iron for an undisclosed fee, Oracle is effectively killing the company's virtualization product. In a letter to Virtual Iron's sales partners, Oracle says it "will suspend development of existing Virtual Iron products and will suspend delivery of orders to new customers." And in a …
This might not be that bad if the "merging" is more like replacing :)
What does this mean for VirtualBox?
...I must admit, this has me worried for what Oracle might do to VirtualBox when it completes the acquisition of Sun. I now worry for its future.
Trade iron for a box?
Perhaps they're seeing more bread in Virtual Box which they can get off Sun?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM