T-Mobile has announced the name of its second Android-based handset. In a post on its Twitter page, the network operator announced today that the phone will be called the G1 Touch. “Very excited! T-Mobile’s highly anticipated 2nd Android phone has been named the T-Mobile #G1Touch – more soon!” the post read. T-Mobile’s first …
World Domination is on it's way. MUHAHAHAHAHA
ALL HAIL THE GOOGLE OVERLORDS!
...What is thy bidding my master?...
Hardware keyboard, hardware keyboard, hardware keyboard
Touchscreen keyboards are SHITE. I hate using smartphones that have them. That's why I like the G1 and its hardware keyboard, even if it is wee. My old MDA and my current Athena also have hardware keyboards. They're much nicer to use.
I was going to pass on the G1 and wait for one with a few more features and better battery life, but now...
T-Mobile muck it up
they would have been far better releasing the vario 5 /Touch Pro 2 (which they now inform me they have cancelled after keeping us hangin about for ages) good screen, easy memory expansion and good keyboard all in a neat package. Off to vodafone as a result!
What's with the #?
"T-Mobile #G1Touch"? Is that hash sign really part of the name? It was bad enough when everyone used @ signs for every conceivable purpose in the 1990s, but what is this? Are they trying to make the name show up on Twitter?
stop using one bloody network for certain phones - let us, the consumer have a choice!! asshats
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook