Feeds

back to article T-Mobile names next Android handset

T-Mobile has announced the name of its second Android-based handset. In a post on its Twitter page, the network operator announced today that the phone will be called the G1 Touch. “Very excited! T-Mobile’s highly anticipated 2nd Android phone has been named the T-Mobile #G1Touch – more soon!” the post read. T-Mobile’s first …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Linux

World Domination is on it's way. MUHAHAHAHAHA

ALL HAIL THE GOOGLE OVERLORDS!

...What is thy bidding my master?...

Silver badge

Hardware keyboard, hardware keyboard, hardware keyboard

Touchscreen keyboards are SHITE. I hate using smartphones that have them. That's why I like the G1 and its hardware keyboard, even if it is wee. My old MDA and my current Athena also have hardware keyboards. They're much nicer to use.

I was going to pass on the G1 and wait for one with a few more features and better battery life, but now...

Unhappy

T-Mobile muck it up

they would have been far better releasing the vario 5 /Touch Pro 2 (which they now inform me they have cancelled after keeping us hangin about for ages) good screen, easy memory expansion and good keyboard all in a neat package. Off to vodafone as a result!

Paris Hilton

What's with the #?

"T-Mobile #G1Touch"? Is that hash sign really part of the name? It was bad enough when everyone used @ signs for every conceivable purpose in the 1990s, but what is this? Are they trying to make the name show up on Twitter?

Anonymous Coward

FFS

stop using one bloody network for certain phones - let us, the consumer have a choice!! asshats

This topic is closed for new posts.