Having trouble getting your iPhone to activate while applying the shiny new 3.0 firmware update? Fret not - Register Hardware has the answer. iPhone 3.0 update Tired of seeing this? Read on... When iTunes asks you if you want to download the update, say yes. If you've seen the message above, you've already downloaded the code …
I so wish this post had been up last night - would have saved me an hour of impatience! lol
Agreed! But not really complaining at the time it took. Knew it was going to be a bum fight to get it.
P.S Why the fook(!) has my name changed to add some number on it?? I was the first "Alex" on here!! Hrumppf!!
No problems here
Other than my wi-fi adapter continually disconnecting itself. Had to do it through a wired network in the end. However, the activation was instantaneous.
And now my MMS works
almost 24 hours later - nice job O2...
Save £15 / month.
Even better, once you've upgraded go to this site...
and save yourself the trouble of adding £15 / month to your bill.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests