Having trouble getting your iPhone to activate while applying the shiny new 3.0 firmware update? Fret not - Register Hardware has the answer. iPhone 3.0 update Tired of seeing this? Read on... When iTunes asks you if you want to download the update, say yes. If you've seen the message above, you've already downloaded the code …
I so wish this post had been up last night - would have saved me an hour of impatience! lol
Agreed! But not really complaining at the time it took. Knew it was going to be a bum fight to get it.
P.S Why the fook(!) has my name changed to add some number on it?? I was the first "Alex" on here!! Hrumppf!!
No problems here
Other than my wi-fi adapter continually disconnecting itself. Had to do it through a wired network in the end. However, the activation was instantaneous.
And now my MMS works
almost 24 hours later - nice job O2...
Save £15 / month.
Even better, once you've upgraded go to this site...
and save yourself the trouble of adding £15 / month to your bill.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)