Server makers continue to expand their server lineups for Intel's four-core 'Nehalem EP' Xeon 5500 processors, and today, it was Dell's turn to roll out some new boxes: two new tower servers and a low-end rack server. After doing some arm twisting or pleading with Intel executives (or maybe both), Dell was able to preview its …
Where is the deal on the R410?
Being a UNIX guy maybe I lack some basic understanding, but where is the deal on the R410?
You could get a much better machine from -say- HP (DL380G6 491332-001) for 3,5k , and though IBM doesn´t disclose prices on the x3650M2, I know we pay a lot less than 5k for a pretty decent 3650M2 (but I´m not allowed to tell you how much ;)).
What did I miss?
Paris, because of confusion.
ok, without a drive, but you´ll surely be able to find one for the 1500 USD difference.
feeds and speeds indeeds
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops