"The Lord of the Universe" has undoubtedly lost his grip on Wikipeda. Back in February 2008, we told you the epic Wikitale of Jossi Fresco, who had worked his way into the site's inner circle to guard the Wikimage of his guru and apparent employer, Prem Rawat. Formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji, Rawat once fostered a worldwide …
"Time Magazine lists his Divine Light Mission among the mega-cults of the 1970s, the heyday of the mega-cult."
I was singularly unaware that they had iPhones in the 1970's
I'm in a prog rock band, and even I would never countenance the pretentious twaddle under Fresco's picture. It's one step away from "I am a ladeeeeeeee!"
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone