"The Lord of the Universe" has undoubtedly lost his grip on Wikipeda. Back in February 2008, we told you the epic Wikitale of Jossi Fresco, who had worked his way into the site's inner circle to guard the Wikimage of his guru and apparent employer, Prem Rawat. Formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji, Rawat once fostered a worldwide …
"Time Magazine lists his Divine Light Mission among the mega-cults of the 1970s, the heyday of the mega-cult."
I was singularly unaware that they had iPhones in the 1970's
I'm in a prog rock band, and even I would never countenance the pretentious twaddle under Fresco's picture. It's one step away from "I am a ladeeeeeeee!"
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'