"The Lord of the Universe" has undoubtedly lost his grip on Wikipeda. Back in February 2008, we told you the epic Wikitale of Jossi Fresco, who had worked his way into the site's inner circle to guard the Wikimage of his guru and apparent employer, Prem Rawat. Formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji, Rawat once fostered a worldwide …
"Time Magazine lists his Divine Light Mission among the mega-cults of the 1970s, the heyday of the mega-cult."
I was singularly unaware that they had iPhones in the 1970's
I'm in a prog rock band, and even I would never countenance the pretentious twaddle under Fresco's picture. It's one step away from "I am a ladeeeeeeee!"
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars