"The Lord of the Universe" has undoubtedly lost his grip on Wikipeda. Back in February 2008, we told you the epic Wikitale of Jossi Fresco, who had worked his way into the site's inner circle to guard the Wikimage of his guru and apparent employer, Prem Rawat. Formerly known as Guru Maharaj Ji, Rawat once fostered a worldwide …
"Time Magazine lists his Divine Light Mission among the mega-cults of the 1970s, the heyday of the mega-cult."
I was singularly unaware that they had iPhones in the 1970's
I'm in a prog rock band, and even I would never countenance the pretentious twaddle under Fresco's picture. It's one step away from "I am a ladeeeeeeee!"
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip