If you have been wondering how Western Digital would develop its solid-state drive (SSD) business after it bought SiliconSystems in March, now we know: more of the same, only better and aimed at a wider market. WD has announced its SiliconDrive III product range based on SiliconSystems' technology and targeted pretty much at the …
It's nice to see SSDs available in PATA form, for those of us who are still running equipment that uses that rather than SATA.
How much is that SSD in the window
the one with the....
The PC Card one looks good.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst