If you have been wondering how Western Digital would develop its solid-state drive (SSD) business after it bought SiliconSystems in March, now we know: more of the same, only better and aimed at a wider market. WD has announced its SiliconDrive III product range based on SiliconSystems' technology and targeted pretty much at the …
It's nice to see SSDs available in PATA form, for those of us who are still running equipment that uses that rather than SATA.
How much is that SSD in the window
the one with the....
The PC Card one looks good.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!