If you have been wondering how Western Digital would develop its solid-state drive (SSD) business after it bought SiliconSystems in March, now we know: more of the same, only better and aimed at a wider market. WD has announced its SiliconDrive III product range based on SiliconSystems' technology and targeted pretty much at the …
It's nice to see SSDs available in PATA form, for those of us who are still running equipment that uses that rather than SATA.
How much is that SSD in the window
the one with the....
The PC Card one looks good.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account