Nokia has let the cat out of the bag by accidentally posting a video on YouTube showing a new handset. The video, now pulled, centres on the E72, an updated E71 that sports the same basic BlackBerry-like look but with some minor design tweaks. That said, the camera has been upped from 3.2Mp to 5Mp, and the new model will …
I like my nokia e71, the keyboard is excellent, all the blackberry type features I need in a smaller package.. Soo what I really really want for christmas is a breeding of the iplayer/video abilities of the n96 and the e71 and a higher resolution and it will become perfection!
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace