VMware might be treated by its parent company, storage vendor EMC, as a free-standing subsidiary, but when it comes to services relating to VMware's server virtualization stack, those services get the EMC brand and the money ends up on the EMC books. Thanks to the Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF), TimeFinder, and other …
how bout EMC just make their stuff easier to use so you don't need professional services?
While I'm sure others have similar howtos I came across this for 3PAR written by some vmware gurus (3PAR has their own guides)
Assuming you have two arrays at different sites you could probably configure SRM and replication and stuff in just about 15 minutes, faster than an SE could come out on site to help I'm sure..
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?