VMware might be treated by its parent company, storage vendor EMC, as a free-standing subsidiary, but when it comes to services relating to VMware's server virtualization stack, those services get the EMC brand and the money ends up on the EMC books. Thanks to the Symmetrix Remote Data Facility (SRDF), TimeFinder, and other …
how bout EMC just make their stuff easier to use so you don't need professional services?
While I'm sure others have similar howtos I came across this for 3PAR written by some vmware gurus (3PAR has their own guides)
Assuming you have two arrays at different sites you could probably configure SRM and replication and stuff in just about 15 minutes, faster than an SE could come out on site to help I'm sure..
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM