Nearly four months after announcing that CFO Blake Jorgensen would be leaving the company, Yahoo! has named his replacement: 40-year-old Tim Morse, a 15-year veteran of General Electric. Morse joins Yahoo! after serving as CFO at Altera Corp., a semiconductor outfit specializing in programmable logic devices. Jorgensen departs …
... to drop the ! after every word in a Yahoo story headline. It's now a very tired cliche.
Grow! up! Reg!
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
Job for new CFO
(1) Leave note for milkman.
(2) Turn off lights.
At least when yawho dies the ! key will get a bit of a rest.
The! Yahoo! stories! do! not! require! constant! word! by! word! exclamation!!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR