Nearly four months after announcing that CFO Blake Jorgensen would be leaving the company, Yahoo! has named his replacement: 40-year-old Tim Morse, a 15-year veteran of General Electric. Morse joins Yahoo! after serving as CFO at Altera Corp., a semiconductor outfit specializing in programmable logic devices. Jorgensen departs …
... to drop the ! after every word in a Yahoo story headline. It's now a very tired cliche.
Grow! up! Reg!
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
Job for new CFO
(1) Leave note for milkman.
(2) Turn off lights.
At least when yawho dies the ! key will get a bit of a rest.
The! Yahoo! stories! do! not! require! constant! word! by! word! exclamation!!!
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab