Yahoo! has released its own Hadoop distro, an internet-scale distributed data-crunching platform based on the Apache open-source project that underpins several of the web’s highest profile sites, including Yahoo!, Facebook, and - amusingly - Microsoft’s Bing. Inspired by Google-published research papers describing Mountain View’ …
What! No! Exclamation! Marks!?
But what was the elephant named after ???
Curious minds (with nothing better to do) demand to know !
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone