Yahoo! has released its own Hadoop distro, an internet-scale distributed data-crunching platform based on the Apache open-source project that underpins several of the web’s highest profile sites, including Yahoo!, Facebook, and - amusingly - Microsoft’s Bing. Inspired by Google-published research papers describing Mountain View’ …
What! No! Exclamation! Marks!?
But what was the elephant named after ???
Curious minds (with nothing better to do) demand to know !
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers