Solid state drive supplier STEC has joined the big boys, having attained a billion dollar market capitalisation. In the first quarter of the year its net revenue was $63.5m, 25 per cent higher than the year-ago quarter. Net profit was up a strong 61 per cent at $2.9m, driven by higher product shipments. It reckons its second …
'STEC shows no sign of wanting to have a presence in the net book and notebook SSD markets'
funny my dell mini 9 has a STEC 8 gig ssd factory fitted.
STEC and MacBook Air
It was reported/speculated in May that STEC has won a design win with Apple for the MacBook Air.
Aye. And that ssd is your Mini9 is rubbish. I junked mine in days and replaced it with a RunCore item....much better.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination