Solid state drive supplier STEC has joined the big boys, having attained a billion dollar market capitalisation. In the first quarter of the year its net revenue was $63.5m, 25 per cent higher than the year-ago quarter. Net profit was up a strong 61 per cent at $2.9m, driven by higher product shipments. It reckons its second …
'STEC shows no sign of wanting to have a presence in the net book and notebook SSD markets'
funny my dell mini 9 has a STEC 8 gig ssd factory fitted.
STEC and MacBook Air
It was reported/speculated in May that STEC has won a design win with Apple for the MacBook Air.
Aye. And that ssd is your Mini9 is rubbish. I junked mine in days and replaced it with a RunCore item....much better.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat