French server maker Bull might be the prime contractor on the 200 teraflops Juropa2 massively parallel supercomputer installed at the government-sponsored Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), but beleaguered server maker Sun Microsystems wants everyone to know that the box that was turned on last Friday is comprised of its InfiniBand …
Can it warp space-time?
Or do I have to wait for the Large hadron collider to do that?
The real question is:
Can it play Crysis?
Pure and simply...
I find it odd that the article describes 200 TF Bull/Sun cluster but not the 1 Petaflop Blue Gene (Jugene) unveiled at Jülich on that same day. "Third largest German supercomputer center?" By what measure?
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked