French server maker Bull might be the prime contractor on the 200 teraflops Juropa2 massively parallel supercomputer installed at the government-sponsored Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), but beleaguered server maker Sun Microsystems wants everyone to know that the box that was turned on last Friday is comprised of its InfiniBand …
Can it warp space-time?
Or do I have to wait for the Large hadron collider to do that?
The real question is:
Can it play Crysis?
Pure and simply...
I find it odd that the article describes 200 TF Bull/Sun cluster but not the 1 Petaflop Blue Gene (Jugene) unveiled at Jülich on that same day. "Third largest German supercomputer center?" By what measure?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account