French server maker Bull might be the prime contractor on the 200 teraflops Juropa2 massively parallel supercomputer installed at the government-sponsored Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), but beleaguered server maker Sun Microsystems wants everyone to know that the box that was turned on last Friday is comprised of its InfiniBand …
Can it warp space-time?
Or do I have to wait for the Large hadron collider to do that?
The real question is:
Can it play Crysis?
Pure and simply...
I find it odd that the article describes 200 TF Bull/Sun cluster but not the 1 Petaflop Blue Gene (Jugene) unveiled at Jülich on that same day. "Third largest German supercomputer center?" By what measure?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED