Whatever your feelings on Saturday Night Fever, this will bring a chill to your heart: Simon Cowell is planning a remake of the 1977 movie, with Zac Efron in the frame to step into John Travolta's shoes as Tony Manero. Cowell has apparently been locked in negotiations for several weeks with Robert Stigwood, who owns the rights …
A title is required.
Heads. Must. Roll.
Seriously - if that tw*t Zac Effron is cast as the lead role in this, I will personally go to Simon Cowell's house, and take a dump on his doorstep...
Hey, it ain't so bad
How many big schemers have taken financial pratfalls in the movie business? This could be our chance to watch BSFH crash and burn....
Kill them with fire.
Some things are best left
In the past as the first movie was dire.
If the move industry has run out of ideas its time to stop making all movies except the Bond franchise but even that will run out of steam eventually of course.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16