Palm Pre has arrived in America, and now that the lines have dispersed and as the buzz dies down, folks are eager to know if the smart phone debut was a victory rally or Palm's swan song. Neither Sprint nor Palm are discussing specific sales figures, but the former announced Pre's debut broke first-day and first-weekend sales …
Where are you Nokia?
Maps are a nice business but I wonder if all the billions spent on Navteq aquisition wouldn't be a better deal if they were spent in aquiring Palm? Look how awesome WebOS is...they really now their business.
Great, but when are they going to announce a release date for the UK?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?