Palm Pre has arrived in America, and now that the lines have dispersed and as the buzz dies down, folks are eager to know if the smart phone debut was a victory rally or Palm's swan song. Neither Sprint nor Palm are discussing specific sales figures, but the former announced Pre's debut broke first-day and first-weekend sales …
Where are you Nokia?
Maps are a nice business but I wonder if all the billions spent on Navteq aquisition wouldn't be a better deal if they were spent in aquiring Palm? Look how awesome WebOS is...they really now their business.
Great, but when are they going to announce a release date for the UK?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?