Microsoft’s Project Natal camera-based motion-control technology grabbed headlines last week, but Nintendo’s President has said the Wii's approach is way better. Satoru Iwata said that Nintendo has already produced experimental games which use cameras to measure the player's movement – the technology used by Project Natal — but …
Natal fooled the media.
Made them look like clueless chumps. A faked demo, and everyone turned a blind eye.
Had it been Sony lying, the Media would have been stirring up a shit storm right now...
Come on Microsoft...
I know you don't like doing original stuff but that is surely a rip off from Sony's cam which was fun for 5 minutes.
I got an Xbox but to be honest i bought it for the more traditional games, I have a hardly used Wii for the other bits.
never ignore ...
"You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh! "
I think that says it all really
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching