Prisoners have the same right to privacy in medical correspondence as they do in relation to communication with their MPs, the European Court of Human Rights has said. The Court has overturned a ruling of the UK's Court of Appeal. The Court said that fears that a prison inmate might send secret messages to the outside world via …
Privacy rights and MPs?
I thought they were nonexistent. All it takes is the word of a jumped-up policeman and anything i fair game. Plus bugging of conversations with solicitors, of course.
I have been wondering if the police have bugged jury rooms. I wonder how one would find out about this.
until all his medical info ends up on the NHS IT system.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?