Prisoners have the same right to privacy in medical correspondence as they do in relation to communication with their MPs, the European Court of Human Rights has said. The Court has overturned a ruling of the UK's Court of Appeal. The Court said that fears that a prison inmate might send secret messages to the outside world via …
Privacy rights and MPs?
I thought they were nonexistent. All it takes is the word of a jumped-up policeman and anything i fair game. Plus bugging of conversations with solicitors, of course.
I have been wondering if the police have bugged jury rooms. I wonder how one would find out about this.
until all his medical info ends up on the NHS IT system.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS