Prisoners have the same right to privacy in medical correspondence as they do in relation to communication with their MPs, the European Court of Human Rights has said. The Court has overturned a ruling of the UK's Court of Appeal. The Court said that fears that a prison inmate might send secret messages to the outside world via …
Privacy rights and MPs?
I thought they were nonexistent. All it takes is the word of a jumped-up policeman and anything i fair game. Plus bugging of conversations with solicitors, of course.
I have been wondering if the police have bugged jury rooms. I wonder how one would find out about this.
until all his medical info ends up on the NHS IT system.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory