Prisoners have the same right to privacy in medical correspondence as they do in relation to communication with their MPs, the European Court of Human Rights has said. The Court has overturned a ruling of the UK's Court of Appeal. The Court said that fears that a prison inmate might send secret messages to the outside world via …
Privacy rights and MPs?
I thought they were nonexistent. All it takes is the word of a jumped-up policeman and anything i fair game. Plus bugging of conversations with solicitors, of course.
I have been wondering if the police have bugged jury rooms. I wonder how one would find out about this.
until all his medical info ends up on the NHS IT system.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?