Storage firm A-Data has launched an external hard drive which the firm claimed is the world’s slimmest and lightest 2.5in portable storage unit... with an aluminium case. NH92 A-Data's NH92: 12mm thick The NH92 is a mere 12mm thick and weighs in at 152g – the lightest weight currently available for an aluminium-encased …
Well that's interesting as i have had a Sweex ST030 2.5" drive enclosure for about a year with a Seagate 120Gb drive that is just over 12mm thick and weighs 152g!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up