Storage firm A-Data has launched an external hard drive which the firm claimed is the world’s slimmest and lightest 2.5in portable storage unit... with an aluminium case. NH92 A-Data's NH92: 12mm thick The NH92 is a mere 12mm thick and weighs in at 152g – the lightest weight currently available for an aluminium-encased …
Well that's interesting as i have had a Sweex ST030 2.5" drive enclosure for about a year with a Seagate 120Gb drive that is just over 12mm thick and weighs 152g!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update