Storage firm A-Data has launched an external hard drive which the firm claimed is the world’s slimmest and lightest 2.5in portable storage unit... with an aluminium case. NH92 A-Data's NH92: 12mm thick The NH92 is a mere 12mm thick and weighs in at 152g – the lightest weight currently available for an aluminium-encased …
Well that's interesting as i have had a Sweex ST030 2.5" drive enclosure for about a year with a Seagate 120Gb drive that is just over 12mm thick and weighs 152g!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...