Storage firm A-Data has launched an external hard drive which the firm claimed is the world’s slimmest and lightest 2.5in portable storage unit... with an aluminium case. NH92 A-Data's NH92: 12mm thick The NH92 is a mere 12mm thick and weighs in at 152g – the lightest weight currently available for an aluminium-encased …
Well that's interesting as i have had a Sweex ST030 2.5" drive enclosure for about a year with a Seagate 120Gb drive that is just over 12mm thick and weighs 152g!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln