Juniper has unveiled what it calls the industry's first 100 Gigabit Ethernet router interface card. Last year, Cisco teamed with Comcast to test a 100-Gbit per second interface for its CRS-1 router. But Juniper says that wasn't real 100-Gbit Ethernet, and it wants you to know that it's the first company to actually distribute a …
Wow, now we can have a single port achieveing 3.8 kilowrist throughput!
Mine is the one with the speciality video download catalogue in the pocket...
I must have missed a step
I'm still waiting for these guys to make 10 gig Ethernet that's not astronomical in price.
Convergence Mirage Beckons Still
Once again, convergence of all data center connections is promised via the next big bump in ethernet speed.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt