Juniper has unveiled what it calls the industry's first 100 Gigabit Ethernet router interface card. Last year, Cisco teamed with Comcast to test a 100-Gbit per second interface for its CRS-1 router. But Juniper says that wasn't real 100-Gbit Ethernet, and it wants you to know that it's the first company to actually distribute a …
Wow, now we can have a single port achieveing 3.8 kilowrist throughput!
Mine is the one with the speciality video download catalogue in the pocket...
I must have missed a step
I'm still waiting for these guys to make 10 gig Ethernet that's not astronomical in price.
Convergence Mirage Beckons Still
Once again, convergence of all data center connections is promised via the next big bump in ethernet speed.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...