Nintendo has proven that it’s still got its finger on the pulse of gaming by unveiling the Wii Vitality Sensor (WVS). Wii_Vitality_sensor_02 Nintendo's Wii Vitality Sensor monitors your pulse The gadget looks much like the sensor a doctor or dentist would clip onto your finger before you go under the knife, and connects …
Yea in the middle of a zelda game you have to stop when your BPM goes over 130. Useless!!
Oh and if you suddenly have a heart attack while playing atleast your Wii can call for an ambulance!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars