Nintendo has proven that it’s still got its finger on the pulse of gaming by unveiling the Wii Vitality Sensor (WVS). Wii_Vitality_sensor_02 Nintendo's Wii Vitality Sensor monitors your pulse The gadget looks much like the sensor a doctor or dentist would clip onto your finger before you go under the knife, and connects …
Yea in the middle of a zelda game you have to stop when your BPM goes over 130. Useless!!
Oh and if you suddenly have a heart attack while playing atleast your Wii can call for an ambulance!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds