Nintendo has proven that it’s still got its finger on the pulse of gaming by unveiling the Wii Vitality Sensor (WVS). Wii_Vitality_sensor_02 Nintendo's Wii Vitality Sensor monitors your pulse The gadget looks much like the sensor a doctor or dentist would clip onto your finger before you go under the knife, and connects …
Yea in the middle of a zelda game you have to stop when your BPM goes over 130. Useless!!
Oh and if you suddenly have a heart attack while playing atleast your Wii can call for an ambulance!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst