Sony has plugged itself into the Universal/YouTube-owned music video website Vevo, ahead of its launch later this year. The company confirmed it had joined the online music biz venture yesterday. Financial terms of the deal were kept secret. As a result, the world’s two biggest record firms will hand over video content from …
"...the world’s two biggest record firms will hand over video content from artists on their roster - including U2, Mariah Carey, Eminem and Beyonce - to feature on Vevo."
I was getting excited about this appearing on my PS3 until you mentioned the main artists being used to 'sell' this. The only other one you forgot for the vomitarium was Coldplay.
Oh well, at least I can still watch clips of Britain's Got Talent on YouTube or Gavin and Stacey on the iPlayer on my shiny black media machine.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring