Sony has plugged itself into the Universal/YouTube-owned music video website Vevo, ahead of its launch later this year. The company confirmed it had joined the online music biz venture yesterday. Financial terms of the deal were kept secret. As a result, the world’s two biggest record firms will hand over video content from …
"...the world’s two biggest record firms will hand over video content from artists on their roster - including U2, Mariah Carey, Eminem and Beyonce - to feature on Vevo."
I was getting excited about this appearing on my PS3 until you mentioned the main artists being used to 'sell' this. The only other one you forgot for the vomitarium was Coldplay.
Oh well, at least I can still watch clips of Britain's Got Talent on YouTube or Gavin and Stacey on the iPlayer on my shiny black media machine.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM