A New Hampshire man has agreed to pay almost $112,000 and face prison time after admitting he was a mule in a scheme that hacked in to online bank and brokerage accounts and siphoned out large sums of cash. Alexey Mineev, of Hampton, New Hampshire, pleaded guilty to one count of money laundering in federal court in Manhattan …
I lost the plot when I read "hee-haw" and could barely recover myself.
Did you ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie
Not exactly the French Connection, but still, a nice bit of detective work nonetheless
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad