A New Hampshire man has agreed to pay almost $112,000 and face prison time after admitting he was a mule in a scheme that hacked in to online bank and brokerage accounts and siphoned out large sums of cash. Alexey Mineev, of Hampton, New Hampshire, pleaded guilty to one count of money laundering in federal court in Manhattan …
I lost the plot when I read "hee-haw" and could barely recover myself.
Did you ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie
Not exactly the French Connection, but still, a nice bit of detective work nonetheless
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'