LaCie has brought a pair of new releases to its LaCinema range, extending its line of TV-friendly hard drives with a minimalist black model and a separate unit that links external hard drives you already own to your telly. The LaCinema Black Record is an HD-capable HDD - it'll play 1080p content and upscale standard-definition …
Excellent...but add a couple of tuners to it
This looks like an excellent product, but for the UK/AUS/EUROPE etc. adding a couple of digital tuners added to it as well it would turn it into an astonishingly excellent product.
These separate DVRs are great, but more 'one box' solutions are need. Integrate a couple of Freesat and or freeview+ tuners into one of these beasts and you'll pretty much corner the DVR and PVR market.
This is a much more exciting product than LG's lacklustre blue ray freeview HDD recorder.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?