The mobile internet device revolution isn't going as swimmingly as Intel had planned. According to a report Friday from Taiwanese market-watcher DigiTimes, those ever-leaky industry "sources" claim that fewer than 30,000 Intel-based MIDs have been sold worldwide. That's a far cry from what DigiTimes cites as Intel's estimate of …
Put Civilization 2 and Warcraft 2 on them. They will sell like hotcakes.
Not too sure about this: MIDS are not cell phones, yes? Crackberry and IPhone and other worthy devices do the 'net and are cell-phones. Why would anyone buy a MID?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base