The mobile internet device revolution isn't going as swimmingly as Intel had planned. According to a report Friday from Taiwanese market-watcher DigiTimes, those ever-leaky industry "sources" claim that fewer than 30,000 Intel-based MIDs have been sold worldwide. That's a far cry from what DigiTimes cites as Intel's estimate of …
Put Civilization 2 and Warcraft 2 on them. They will sell like hotcakes.
Not too sure about this: MIDS are not cell phones, yes? Crackberry and IPhone and other worthy devices do the 'net and are cell-phones. Why would anyone buy a MID?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s