BenQ has become the latest tech firm to join Android’s ever-expanding band of supporters by announcing plans to develop both a smartphone and a netbook based on the Google OS. A company representative confirmed that it’s aiming to bring an Android-based handset to market in 2010, IDG reports. But a launch date for its Android …
Thank <insert deity here> for that!
Why do mobile manufacturers hinder their phones by using Windows Mobile?
S60 is a *bit* better, although hasn't been updated since apes started using tools.
With a Linux kernel (and OS?) it's going to be fast and flexible (if allowed :( )
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?