BenQ has become the latest tech firm to join Android’s ever-expanding band of supporters by announcing plans to develop both a smartphone and a netbook based on the Google OS. A company representative confirmed that it’s aiming to bring an Android-based handset to market in 2010, IDG reports. But a launch date for its Android …
Thank <insert deity here> for that!
Why do mobile manufacturers hinder their phones by using Windows Mobile?
S60 is a *bit* better, although hasn't been updated since apes started using tools.
With a Linux kernel (and OS?) it's going to be fast and flexible (if allowed :( )
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON