BenQ has become the latest tech firm to join Android’s ever-expanding band of supporters by announcing plans to develop both a smartphone and a netbook based on the Google OS. A company representative confirmed that it’s aiming to bring an Android-based handset to market in 2010, IDG reports. But a launch date for its Android …
Thank <insert deity here> for that!
Why do mobile manufacturers hinder their phones by using Windows Mobile?
S60 is a *bit* better, although hasn't been updated since apes started using tools.
With a Linux kernel (and OS?) it's going to be fast and flexible (if allowed :( )
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?