BenQ has become the latest tech firm to join Android’s ever-expanding band of supporters by announcing plans to develop both a smartphone and a netbook based on the Google OS. A company representative confirmed that it’s aiming to bring an Android-based handset to market in 2010, IDG reports. But a launch date for its Android …
Thank <insert deity here> for that!
Why do mobile manufacturers hinder their phones by using Windows Mobile?
S60 is a *bit* better, although hasn't been updated since apes started using tools.
With a Linux kernel (and OS?) it's going to be fast and flexible (if allowed :( )
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'