The GD910 wristphone will be released across Europe next month, LG has announced. LG_Watch_04 LG's GD910 watchphone Available, as expected, through network operator Orange, the watch-cum-phone’s price will vary from region to region. But it’s previously been speculated that the device will cost about £1000 ($1458/€1140). The …
what about the swap watch?
I'm sure you can tattoo 'I AM A NOB' on your forehead for far less than a grand - same effect!
Of course whilst the idea of a watchphone sounds awesome on paper, when you actually put it into practice and find yourself having to walk around with your wrist against your ear to answer calls, then it all goes wrong.
I think I'll forgo the 3G, save myself 850 notes and get one of these:
Now we can all pretend to be Michael Knight!
The shopping channels got there first
Tron Direct have been trying to flog a mobile watch on a Sky shopping channel for ages...
re: Cuckoo Land
If it includes bluetooth then you wouldn't need to put your wrist against your ear. I've been waiting for one of these since Dick Tracy...
@ Cuckoo Land
You can also take photos of your ear while making a call.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed