Nintendo has rocked the gaming world by unveiling a brand new Wii model. Wii_black Nintendo's kuro Wii was unveiled in Japan But don’t expect more interactive games, new-fangled controllers or holographic storage, because the updated Wii’s innards are identical to that of its predecessor’s – the latest model just has a black …
How do they come up with this stuff?!!! They must have marketing geniuses
Long time coming..
If I remember correctly, they showed the Wii in black back when it was still called "Revolution", and to be honest it always looked better than the iWhite version.
Japanese sales numbers
The Wii has been slumping a little in sales in Japan recently, and ever since the original GameBoy the remedy for lowering sales has always been to unleash some new colour schemes. So this seems right on schedule.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU