Microsoft confirmed yesterday it was on track to spin out Windows Server 2008 R2 this autumn. The software giant buried the announcement among the Windows 7 release hoopla on Tuesday, when it said Microsoft’s upcoming operating system would be generally available on 22 October. Additionally, the company said it was aiming to …
Improvements blah blah blah
Until you actually state in real tangible numbers and facts what the benefits are I am not really interested.
Quite frankly improvements in productivity, web functionality and the like are not really good considering the prices they charge, it is really time for facts.
For some reason I read it as Second Irritation, hmm I wonder why?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests