Microsoft confirmed yesterday it was on track to spin out Windows Server 2008 R2 this autumn. The software giant buried the announcement among the Windows 7 release hoopla on Tuesday, when it said Microsoft’s upcoming operating system would be generally available on 22 October. Additionally, the company said it was aiming to …
Improvements blah blah blah
Until you actually state in real tangible numbers and facts what the benefits are I am not really interested.
Quite frankly improvements in productivity, web functionality and the like are not really good considering the prices they charge, it is really time for facts.
For some reason I read it as Second Irritation, hmm I wonder why?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?