Microsoft confirmed yesterday it was on track to spin out Windows Server 2008 R2 this autumn. The software giant buried the announcement among the Windows 7 release hoopla on Tuesday, when it said Microsoft’s upcoming operating system would be generally available on 22 October. Additionally, the company said it was aiming to …
Improvements blah blah blah
Until you actually state in real tangible numbers and facts what the benefits are I am not really interested.
Quite frankly improvements in productivity, web functionality and the like are not really good considering the prices they charge, it is really time for facts.
For some reason I read it as Second Irritation, hmm I wonder why?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball