Cybercrooks have come up with a new way to trick prospective marks into handing over login credentials or installing fake security (scareware) packages. The first of two similar batches of scam emails doing the rounds claim that users have a new message in Microsoft Outlook - which can supposedly only be seen after users …
Do people still fall for this stuff?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM