Cybercrooks have come up with a new way to trick prospective marks into handing over login credentials or installing fake security (scareware) packages. The first of two similar batches of scam emails doing the rounds claim that users have a new message in Microsoft Outlook - which can supposedly only be seen after users …
Do people still fall for this stuff?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball