Cybercrooks have come up with a new way to trick prospective marks into handing over login credentials or installing fake security (scareware) packages. The first of two similar batches of scam emails doing the rounds claim that users have a new message in Microsoft Outlook - which can supposedly only be seen after users …
Do people still fall for this stuff?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan