Could NetApp go higher than its $1.9bn Data Domain bid if EMC raises its offer? Stifel Nicolaus analyst Aaron Rakers writes in an investor briefing today: "Our conversations with Dan Warmenhoven, NetApp's CEO, last week would not discount that other potential bidders could surface – though we admittedly did not expect EMC to be …
Tax liability a good thing?
Hmmm, if NetApp brings cash into the States, they pay taxes on it. More money into the economy, more money for the government to spend trying to kickstart the economy. Sounds win-win to me!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS