Could NetApp go higher than its $1.9bn Data Domain bid if EMC raises its offer? Stifel Nicolaus analyst Aaron Rakers writes in an investor briefing today: "Our conversations with Dan Warmenhoven, NetApp's CEO, last week would not discount that other potential bidders could surface – though we admittedly did not expect EMC to be …
Tax liability a good thing?
Hmmm, if NetApp brings cash into the States, they pay taxes on it. More money into the economy, more money for the government to spend trying to kickstart the economy. Sounds win-win to me!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked