Could NetApp go higher than its $1.9bn Data Domain bid if EMC raises its offer? Stifel Nicolaus analyst Aaron Rakers writes in an investor briefing today: "Our conversations with Dan Warmenhoven, NetApp's CEO, last week would not discount that other potential bidders could surface – though we admittedly did not expect EMC to be …
Tax liability a good thing?
Hmmm, if NetApp brings cash into the States, they pay taxes on it. More money into the economy, more money for the government to spend trying to kickstart the economy. Sounds win-win to me!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why