Twitter users over the weekend were the target of a scam that tried to infect them with rogue anti-virus software and other malware, in what is one of the first times the micro-blogging site has been hit by a known for-profit attack, a security researcher said. The problem started after a flurry of tweets directed users to a …
Rogue anti-virus scam?
... As opposed to those legitimate anti-virus scams?
Am I an old curmudgeon...
because I can't wait for 'twitter' (jeez, what a name...) to go twits up?
FIX THE EXPLOIT
Why is it taking so long to fix that exploit.
So many infections are being caused by it!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base