Twitter users over the weekend were the target of a scam that tried to infect them with rogue anti-virus software and other malware, in what is one of the first times the micro-blogging site has been hit by a known for-profit attack, a security researcher said. The problem started after a flurry of tweets directed users to a …
Rogue anti-virus scam?
... As opposed to those legitimate anti-virus scams?
Am I an old curmudgeon...
because I can't wait for 'twitter' (jeez, what a name...) to go twits up?
FIX THE EXPLOIT
Why is it taking so long to fix that exploit.
So many infections are being caused by it!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars