Microsoft has finally confirmed that an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget’s in the works. At the ongoing E3 games fair in Los Angeles, Microsoft announced Project Natal – its codename for a “revolutionary new way to play" that uses "no controller”. Xbox_360_Project_Natall_01 Microsoft's 'Natal': an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget …
Sony already miles ahead in this area.
This is several years back. It's due out soon..
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month