Microsoft has finally confirmed that an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget’s in the works. At the ongoing E3 games fair in Los Angeles, Microsoft announced Project Natal – its codename for a “revolutionary new way to play" that uses "no controller”. Xbox_360_Project_Natall_01 Microsoft's 'Natal': an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget …
Sony already miles ahead in this area.
This is several years back. It's due out soon..
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs