Microsoft has finally confirmed that an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget’s in the works. At the ongoing E3 games fair in Los Angeles, Microsoft announced Project Natal – its codename for a “revolutionary new way to play" that uses "no controller”. Xbox_360_Project_Natall_01 Microsoft's 'Natal': an Xbox 360 motion-capture gadget …
Sony already miles ahead in this area.
This is several years back. It's due out soon..
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY