A hacked display in a public bicycle kiosk treated passers-by to a dose of porn last week. Instead of displaying software connected with its role of managing bike lending the display in a kiosk in Zamora, Spain displayed extended extracts from a grumble flick, alternately amusing and shocking onlookers. City official Francisco …
First Sacky Jacqui, and now this?
Not a bad news day all round!
"I've not heard of a hacking story like this before and it's clearly serious and needs to be looked at."
No shortage of takers for that job then!
Shades of Queen...
"I want to ride my by-SEE-kul, I want to ride my biiiiiike...."
un par de folios pegados con papel celofán
I misread that numerous times and was convinced they'd covered the screen with sellophane. Still, that thought kept me amused for a long time.
Just goes to prove the old adage
that every new technology is ultimately used for teh pronz
I'm waiting for the day some young mini-Mitnick pwns the banks and does this to the nation's ATMs.
What's the problem?
They were just advertising the town bike!
@ LaeMi Qian
Damn you beat me to it. .....
Just like the guy in the video
Ok OK I'm going I'm going
Bike kiosks. Whatever next!
You missed the best bit
According to the El Mundo article you link, the first police officer* to arrive "was a woman, who could scarcely hold back her laughter in order to confirm to her superiors that the complaint was true."
* Ok, the first _municipal_ police officer, but I'm assuming no-one summoned the national police.
Old idea, new method
We used to use master keys to open old fashioned glass covered notice boards and post pron pics in the 70's.
Great to see good use of modern tech!
how can we make any meaningful IT comments without a Playmobil reconstruction?
You make the rockin' world go 'round!
Couldn't be here without ya'. ;)
Paris even though she wasn't in this one.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great