Acer has promised to launch its first Android smartphones during the fourth quarter of this year. The announcement builds on recent comments by Aymar de Lencquesaing, the head of Acer’s phone division, who said last month that the company will launch around ten handsets this year. He hinted at the time that only one will be …
Who cares about smartphones?
The real Acer story is their announcement that they are going to put out netbooks running Android.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'