Acer has promised to launch its first Android smartphones during the fourth quarter of this year. The announcement builds on recent comments by Aymar de Lencquesaing, the head of Acer’s phone division, who said last month that the company will launch around ten handsets this year. He hinted at the time that only one will be …
Who cares about smartphones?
The real Acer story is their announcement that they are going to put out netbooks running Android.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS