Acer has promised to launch its first Android smartphones during the fourth quarter of this year. The announcement builds on recent comments by Aymar de Lencquesaing, the head of Acer’s phone division, who said last month that the company will launch around ten handsets this year. He hinted at the time that only one will be …
Who cares about smartphones?
The real Acer story is their announcement that they are going to put out netbooks running Android.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers