Toshiba has demoed an in-car facial recognition system that’ll alert dozy drivers to their dodgy driving, or simply help them change the radio without taking their hands off of the wheel. Tosh_facial_recognition Toshiba's system looks at drivers from eight different points Image courtesy of Tech On At a recent automotive …
I've got a great invention. When drivers feel tired then pull over somewhere safe to do so and rest. Gosh it's so simple you wonder why Toshiba came up with such a cretinous idea.
It really is about time such inventions were banned from even being thought of, let alone tested. This is the sort of mindless stupidity that irresponsible, self-obsessed drivers will delight in, relying heavily on technology instead of their own common sense that if they are feeling drowsy to stop driving.
People who so wilfully shirk their responsibilities and would like such an invention in their car should be summarily banned from taking the wheel again and restricted to technical marvels like the paperclip.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015