A former employee at a Texas power utility was arrested late last week over accusations he crippled its energy forecast system after launching a hacking attack. FBI agents made the arrest on Thursday after raiding the home of Dong Chul Shin, a former worker at Energy Future Holdings. EFH owns three Texas electricity generating …
... that nuclear power plants are using reliable software like MS Excel.
That doesn't freak me out. At all.
Where's the hack?
"Texas utility provides disgruntled ex-employee with remote access to sensitive nuclear plant computers and files."
Hours after the no-notice sacking, Dong's VPN access account (which was left active)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24