A former employee at a Texas power utility was arrested late last week over accusations he crippled its energy forecast system after launching a hacking attack. FBI agents made the arrest on Thursday after raiding the home of Dong Chul Shin, a former worker at Energy Future Holdings. EFH owns three Texas electricity generating …
... that nuclear power plants are using reliable software like MS Excel.
That doesn't freak me out. At all.
Where's the hack?
"Texas utility provides disgruntled ex-employee with remote access to sensitive nuclear plant computers and files."
Hours after the no-notice sacking, Dong's VPN access account (which was left active)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search