Global chip sales in April are down 25 per cent from a year earlier, though at least they've improved over the last two months. The Semiconductor Industry Association said today that chip sales worldwide tallied $15.6bn in April, compared to $20.9bn for the same month in 2008. The upside is that two sequential months of …
it's the flavour
Maybe they should introduce a hedgehog flavour if they want to sell more chips?
Chip sales won't grow in North America
Bama just eliminated tens of millions of U.S. jobs and thousands of auto industry vendor suppliers, so you can be damn sure chip sales will tank along with the entire U.S. economy now.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA