Global chip sales in April are down 25 per cent from a year earlier, though at least they've improved over the last two months. The Semiconductor Industry Association said today that chip sales worldwide tallied $15.6bn in April, compared to $20.9bn for the same month in 2008. The upside is that two sequential months of …
it's the flavour
Maybe they should introduce a hedgehog flavour if they want to sell more chips?
Chip sales won't grow in North America
Bama just eliminated tens of millions of U.S. jobs and thousands of auto industry vendor suppliers, so you can be damn sure chip sales will tank along with the entire U.S. economy now.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS