Global chip sales in April are down 25 per cent from a year earlier, though at least they've improved over the last two months. The Semiconductor Industry Association said today that chip sales worldwide tallied $15.6bn in April, compared to $20.9bn for the same month in 2008. The upside is that two sequential months of …
it's the flavour
Maybe they should introduce a hedgehog flavour if they want to sell more chips?
Chip sales won't grow in North America
Bama just eliminated tens of millions of U.S. jobs and thousands of auto industry vendor suppliers, so you can be damn sure chip sales will tank along with the entire U.S. economy now.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun