Quantum claims to have rendered tape obsolete in branch and remote offices with a new smaller deduplication and replication appliance. The DXi2500-D is a branch office implementation of Quantum's DXi technology. It deduplicates backup files at remote and branch offices before replicating them, in encrypted form, to a central …
'D' is for distributed.
Ah well, I'm told the hyphen D in DXi2500-d stands for distributed so building on the use of the Dell server to deduce a potential Dell product in the making is now not that wonderful an idea and a DXi2500-h for an HP product looks to be unlikely too.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests