Philips has announced the UK price of its 21:9 cinema-style TV, but buyers would be better off shopping elsewhere in Europe. philips_cinema_tv_02 Philips cinema telly: a big screen with a price to match When the TV was first unveiled back in February, Philips said it would set you back a cool €4000 - just under £3500, based …
Please, please, please, rip me off, I live am a Brit
ridiculous ... that wall bracket mount thingy better be in solid gold, if it is supposed to be worth 1k!
Oh yes, please give it to me
Its great being in the EU where prices are level in this glorious thing called the "Common Market". Marvelous, too, that Philips think it can stuff us Brits up the botty and allow us the privilege of paying an extra grand for it.
Tell you what Philips - you take your 'cinema TV' and pop it where the sun don't shine. I think I'll get on just fine without your product - any of it.
Paris, 'cos allegedly she doesn't like it up the botty either ...
£1000 would pay for
A trip to Hamburg, a tour of the red light district and you could come back with the TV too.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop