A Israeli variety show presenter was yesterday cuffed for allegedly responding to TV executives' rejection of his show ideas by having them beaten up. Dudu Topaz, 62, is according to the BBC one of the country's top names. But his star has of late been on the wane following the cancellation of his own show five years ago. …
.. or it didn't happen!
Possible new reality show format?
Dragons Den - Payback!
No Monkey Tennis...
for the Israeli viewing public, then.
He's in deep Dudu
Could I be an Israeli TV star?
Would you like me to strip for you?
It's all a bit Alan Partridge......
I'd watch him devotedly
just on the off-chance that he was going to beat the crap out of someone on air. Get rid of Ant and Dec and bring on Dudu Topaz to boost those viewing figures.
Paris has a "hands-on" approach to staying famous.
Par for the Israeli course
This guy ought to join Likud or the IDF.
Sounds like he's in training for the International Zionist Illuminati World Domination project (as detailed on so many other sites).
The only good Topaz is William Topaz McGonagall.
Damn the media...
... it's all controlled by the Jews, you know.
Dudu Topaz. Seriously?
Could they sound like a scatological porn star more if they tried?
He can marry Naomi Campbell and the mindless maladjusted twits can live happily ever after... until they kill or maim each other.
Israel's got Talent?
Send him along to see Simon Cowell
It seems a shame they are no longer allowed in the contest.
maybe he needs to take a page out of krusty the clowns book the schliemiel
mines the one with the krusty brand imitation beef sandwich
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln