Amazon has designed a colour version of its Kindle e-book reader, but this week warned that customers shouldn’t hold their breath while they wait for a launch. The online retailer’s CEO, Jeff Bezos, said that a colour version of the Kindle isn’t imminent. “I known it’s multiple years [away],” he told news agency AFP. “I don’t …
A UK version would be nice
An interesting halfway house...
...is the screen being demonstrated by Pixel Qi - makers of the OLPC screen. In full power mode it is a conventional backlit colour LCD; but flip a switch and it turns into monochrome energy frugal electronic paper.
A picture of one of their 10.1" displays in an Aspire One here: http://www.pixelqi.com/blog1/
instead of making a color one, make a CHEAPER one, $300 plus the priviledge of buying all my books again. Tell me again how this is supposed to be revolutionary?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why