Amazon has designed a colour version of its Kindle e-book reader, but this week warned that customers shouldn’t hold their breath while they wait for a launch. The online retailer’s CEO, Jeff Bezos, said that a colour version of the Kindle isn’t imminent. “I known it’s multiple years [away],” he told news agency AFP. “I don’t …
A UK version would be nice
An interesting halfway house...
...is the screen being demonstrated by Pixel Qi - makers of the OLPC screen. In full power mode it is a conventional backlit colour LCD; but flip a switch and it turns into monochrome energy frugal electronic paper.
A picture of one of their 10.1" displays in an Aspire One here: http://www.pixelqi.com/blog1/
instead of making a color one, make a CHEAPER one, $300 plus the priviledge of buying all my books again. Tell me again how this is supposed to be revolutionary?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)