Operating system maker Novell had about as good - or bad - a recent quarter as everyone else in the IT racket. For its quarter ended April 30, Novell sales fell by 8.5 per cent to $215.6m. But because it has been tightening the belt and it had a pretty bad corresponding quarter last fiscal year, bringing $15m to the bottom line …
Novell Outsources Internal IT to ACS
Novell has also just announced a partnership with ACS which includes outsourcing it's internal IT to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). Approxiamately 156 Novell staff will transition to ACS.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory