Operating system maker Novell had about as good - or bad - a recent quarter as everyone else in the IT racket. For its quarter ended April 30, Novell sales fell by 8.5 per cent to $215.6m. But because it has been tightening the belt and it had a pretty bad corresponding quarter last fiscal year, bringing $15m to the bottom line …
Novell Outsources Internal IT to ACS
Novell has also just announced a partnership with ACS which includes outsourcing it's internal IT to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). Approxiamately 156 Novell staff will transition to ACS.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan