Operating system maker Novell had about as good - or bad - a recent quarter as everyone else in the IT racket. For its quarter ended April 30, Novell sales fell by 8.5 per cent to $215.6m. But because it has been tightening the belt and it had a pretty bad corresponding quarter last fiscal year, bringing $15m to the bottom line …
Novell Outsources Internal IT to ACS
Novell has also just announced a partnership with ACS which includes outsourcing it's internal IT to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). Approxiamately 156 Novell staff will transition to ACS.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?