Operating system maker Novell had about as good - or bad - a recent quarter as everyone else in the IT racket. For its quarter ended April 30, Novell sales fell by 8.5 per cent to $215.6m. But because it has been tightening the belt and it had a pretty bad corresponding quarter last fiscal year, bringing $15m to the bottom line …
Novell Outsources Internal IT to ACS
Novell has also just announced a partnership with ACS which includes outsourcing it's internal IT to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). Approxiamately 156 Novell staff will transition to ACS.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up