Dell has launched a notebook which, the vendor claimed, doesn’t compromise on self-expression. Just on optical storage. Dell_Studio_14z_01 Dell's Studio 14z: no optical drives keep its size and weight down The Studio 14z has a 14in, 1280 x 720 display – although a 1440 x 900 option is also available – that’s hooked up to …
“when was the last time you used a DVD/CD drive?”
About 30 seconds ago...
I'll stick with my Vaio ta, ever slightly so thicker but it has an optical drive. Personally I couldn't live without one, and carting round an external one somewhat defeats the object of having a small laptop.
when was the last time you used a DVD/CD drive?
I replaced the Optical Drive in every laptop I've owned since then with a secondary battery.
I'm sick of people insisting that they NEED an optical drive.
Horses for courses though
I'm sick of people insisting I DON'T need an optical drive; I assure you I certainly do :D
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait