As is true with most every tech company during the ongoing meltdown, Dell announced Thursday that its just-finished fiscal quarter saw shrinking revenues and income. Despite some ugly numbers, the company's chairman and CEO Michael Dell predicts better days ahead - although those days may not arrive for some time. During Dell's …
The bit about businesses upgrading to Windows 7 in the next year is pure BS. Businesses wait until an O/S is proven stable. That'll be 2011, not next year.
On the other hand, Dell have really reduced their cost base and are much "leaner"; however, if fewer staff mean they cock up (Dell Studio XPS anyone ?) then what remains of their damaged reputation will see them die.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS