As is true with most every tech company during the ongoing meltdown, Dell announced Thursday that its just-finished fiscal quarter saw shrinking revenues and income. Despite some ugly numbers, the company's chairman and CEO Michael Dell predicts better days ahead - although those days may not arrive for some time. During Dell's …
The bit about businesses upgrading to Windows 7 in the next year is pure BS. Businesses wait until an O/S is proven stable. That'll be 2011, not next year.
On the other hand, Dell have really reduced their cost base and are much "leaner"; however, if fewer staff mean they cock up (Dell Studio XPS anyone ?) then what remains of their damaged reputation will see them die.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests