As is true with most every tech company during the ongoing meltdown, Dell announced Thursday that its just-finished fiscal quarter saw shrinking revenues and income. Despite some ugly numbers, the company's chairman and CEO Michael Dell predicts better days ahead - although those days may not arrive for some time. During Dell's …
The bit about businesses upgrading to Windows 7 in the next year is pure BS. Businesses wait until an O/S is proven stable. That'll be 2011, not next year.
On the other hand, Dell have really reduced their cost base and are much "leaner"; however, if fewer staff mean they cock up (Dell Studio XPS anyone ?) then what remains of their damaged reputation will see them die.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes