As is true with most every tech company during the ongoing meltdown, Dell announced Thursday that its just-finished fiscal quarter saw shrinking revenues and income. Despite some ugly numbers, the company's chairman and CEO Michael Dell predicts better days ahead - although those days may not arrive for some time. During Dell's …
The bit about businesses upgrading to Windows 7 in the next year is pure BS. Businesses wait until an O/S is proven stable. That'll be 2011, not next year.
On the other hand, Dell have really reduced their cost base and are much "leaner"; however, if fewer staff mean they cock up (Dell Studio XPS anyone ?) then what remains of their damaged reputation will see them die.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene