Time Warner and AOL will divorce at the end of the year, just as soon as the internet unit buys its stock back from Google. AOL plans to do its online services and advertising gig solo, leaving Time Warner to focus on media and cable. But first, Time Warner said it needs to repurchase the 5 per cent stake in AOL currently owned …
You are supposed to amputate a limb when the flesh has died off and is succumbing to gangrene. But even with AOL gone we will still be in a Eternal September.
The only good thing AOL did...
was to suck Time-Warner down with it. Time-Warner's local (non-AOL) cable ISPs are so bad, it's pretty much making Dish Network's quarter, as people are moving en-masse.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia