Wireless kit providers will get an enormous boost from President Obama's economic stimulus package if they concentrate on healthcare, education and especially the homeland security market. An ABI Research forecasts that the $6.8bn earmarked for wireless communications upgrades and new deployments during 2009 and 2010 will have …
Sounds like Darpa, however
I am aware of a project whereby, small piezo electric sensors can send out a small wireless signal, this is meant to be used as a sort of embedded building telemetry. How about that then..... Can I have my funding?
Anybody building anything in a Quake zone?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion