Wireless kit providers will get an enormous boost from President Obama's economic stimulus package if they concentrate on healthcare, education and especially the homeland security market. An ABI Research forecasts that the $6.8bn earmarked for wireless communications upgrades and new deployments during 2009 and 2010 will have …
Sounds like Darpa, however
I am aware of a project whereby, small piezo electric sensors can send out a small wireless signal, this is meant to be used as a sort of embedded building telemetry. How about that then..... Can I have my funding?
Anybody building anything in a Quake zone?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill