Avon and Somerset villains may be breathing easier this week as the local constabulary devotes ever more of its time to the vexed question of whether to lock up their own Chief Constable, Colin Port. In September last year, Avon and Somerset Police seized a wide range of material from the home of Jim Bates, a computer forensics …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great