In an effort to satisfy customers' appetites for small and portable PCs, HP has expanded its Mini laptop line with the addition of three “information snacking” models. HP_Mini_trio HP's Mini 110 models flank the Mini 1101 (center) All three models sport 10.1in displays and your choice of either a 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 or …
what res display
would be nice if something better than 1024x600 was avail.
then again hp uk still have to pull their fingers out for the hd version of the mini 2140 in the uk
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...